Prepare to roll up your sleeves and get your apron dirty!
Taste of Russia Hands on Cooking Classes are master classes offering full participation, making them an unforgettable experience. We offer short, intense courses preparing a wide range of the most popular and appetizing dishes from Russia and other countries (at request).
Our expert chef-instructors will guide you as you create your own three course meals. Once everyone in the group has learned the techniques and timing to make classic dishes from Russian and other national cuisines, participants will plate up their culinary creations and enjoy them. And not to worry, we’ll take care of the dishes! Hands on Cooking Classes are available for daytime or evening events for up to 20 guest-participants.
Taste of Russia's Hands on Cooking Classes are a brilliant way to get to know your friends, colleagues and clients while allowing everyone to show-off their hidden culinary talents.
Duration: Typical Hands on Cooking Courses are 3 hours. For more information on when particular courses are available, we invite you to check our Schedule. Please be sure to book your place in advance!
All our classes are hands-on, which makes them such an unforgettable experience. We offer a wide band of the most popular and tasty dishes of Russia and other countries (at request).
If you are are big group or taking a private class just for you and your family, you have an option to choose from the below menu (or, if you prefer, any 3 dishes from the below):
- Borsch (Russian beetroot soup) OR Chicken soup with lapsha (homemade pasta)
- Pelmeni (meat dumplings)
- Blini (thin pancakes) with sweet filling OR cottage cheese pastry (syrniki)
- Olivye salad
- Beefstroganov OR Chicken Kiev style
- Russian apple pie sharlotka
- Herring under “fur coat” salad OR Ukha (fish soup)
- Fish dumplings OR rasstegai (fish open pies)
- Blini with salmon and cheese
- Vegetarian borsch
- Buckwheat with mushrooms and potato cutlets
- Varenniki (dumplings) with cherry and cottage cheese